Holy Cow! Clever Packaging!We’re always in the mooooood for a good packaging design and this one is udderly the best! Quite simply, it’s shaped like a cows udder which…
Home improvement packaging design is very different to designing packaging for the FMCG marketplace. This Home improvement packaging design [Infographic] will highlight the key differences.
The purpose of this quick and easy reference [Infographic] is to simply and succinctly articulate the differences between designing packing for the hardware market place and the FMCG supermarket environment.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this [Infographic] “Home improvement packaging design”:
• The size of the overall market
• Aussies on renovation • Differences between designing between FMCG and hardware
• The consumer decision making process when choosing supermarket products versus home improvement products
• How to express features & benefits on packs
• The language to be used when describing features and benefits on packs
• How to design for mandatories on packs
• The shelf environment in the home improvement market versus the FMCG supermarket environment
• Designing packaging for your target market
• The impact of Augmented reality (AR) in the two different markets – which will have greater impact?
The average consumer doesn’t understand how much work goes into great packaging, but he or she does recognise excellence in packaging when confronted with it.
Rethink Robotics and Sonoco Alloyd (a unit of Sonoco – the international packaging leader) have recently announced a strategic collaboration. The aim of the alliance is to deliver pioneering and complete manufacturing solutions to the packaging consumers of Sonoco Alloyd. Based in DeKalb, Ill., Sonoco Alloyd is considered to be a leader in retail and […]
The Global Innovation Centre (GIC) of Graphic Packaging is set to transform the packaging process. With its focus set on innovative packaging, this centre is claimed by the firm to be a ‘first of its kind’ for the carton industry in Europe. The GIC provides a space earmarked for its Graphic Packaging Design Teams where […]
In the 2nd week of June, United Fresh announced the winners of the 2015 New Product Awards in 5 categories. The winners were chosen from a record 45 fresh vegetable and fruit innovations finalists at United Fresh 2015 in Chicago. The Award for Best New Packaging was given to Maglio Companies for its ReadyRipe Watermelon […]