HAWO HPL ISZ Impulse Heat Sealer
300mm, 450mm & 630mm
This manual impulse heat sealer is perfect for welding materials such as polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, and polyamid. Thin Pe laminated paper and aluminium composite foil welding can also be done. For a constant manual bag sealer see the HAWO HPL WSZ range.
The market leading design focuses around optimal seal quality. This portable heat sealer allows the operator to easily work in small spaces. Or when sealing on site.
It’s also intended for those that produce their own packaging and want more maneuverability.
Perfect for when the items being packaged may vary in size. Or be awkward to seal.
As well as these excellent ergonomic features this sealer is designed with a ‘built to last’ mentality. No ‘heat up time’ is standard here. Allowing this unit to perform for the most demanding of sealing projects.
This hand heat sealer is easy to handle thanks to a separate impulse power supply box.
The welding process is automatic and can be adjusted to suit your temperature requirements. It can even be adjusted after you close the tong.
These heat sealers can also be used in conjunction with on of our table mountings as an extra. These allow for the best usability and ease of storage.
Benefits of this machine
- Suitable for the thermal packaging of Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyamide, thin PE-coated paper and aluminium film
- No heat-up time
- Ceramic sealing welds
- HAWO hpl ISZ 300 Impulse Heat Sealer 300mm
- Welding pliers for films have a seam length of 300mm (11.8in) Welding time Infinitely adjustable
- Seam Width 3mm (0.12 in)
- Film thickness tolerance 2 x 0.5 (0.02 in)
- Power Supply 250VA, Mains connection 230V, 115V.
- Total Weight 6.2KG (13.6lb) Soldering pliers weight 1.7kg (3.7lb)
2 – 3 Working Days
For more information on Impulse heat sealer products please contact us or take a look at our what heat sealer guide.
See all our hand held heat sealers.